We moved! You will be redirected to our new blog shortly.

Thank you for reading on at visagejolibeauty.com!

- Wendy

Friday, November 2, 2012

Hurricanes & Luck

Hello everyone, I was going to blog about wedding planning tonight. Then I watched the Benefit for the victims of the hurricane and decided that more important things had to be said. I'll keep it short & not preachy.
      For those of us who did not lose a loved one
and who have a place to go home to... we are so lucky. I know that things are rough for lots of us That money is tight & some of us have to work 2 or more jobs to make ends meet but think about those people on the Jersey Shore & Staten Island.
They have lost everything.
 So if you have just $10 please send it to the Red Cross & help.  Think of how fortunate you are tonight. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment